Merry Christmas to everyone!
It’s Christmas time again and Dear Santa, I promise I have been nice all year 😉 So I really hope that he shows up with some of the things on my wish list. Otherwise, I have to wait until my birthday and that’s several months away. No can do.
But because I know my spouse and how he works, I will have to check those things off myself. But hey, as a Girl Boss I do stuff like that all the time.
Here is my wish list for Christmas 2017
This list contains affiliate links.
Wool Dryer Balls – Drop a few drops of essential oil on them and your laundry will get dry faster and smell wonderful at the same time.
The Dyson V7 Motorhead – A sleek, lightweight and efficient cordless hoover. You have probably seen it around, I sure have. And it seems so easy to just grab and vacuum whenever you need to. Perfect for families with toddlers and/or animals.
The Shark Klik n’ Flip Steam Mop. Because we all want clean floors and it is so satisfying to see those spots of dirt magically disappear. The bathroom floor will surely thank you for it. As the only girl in our family of five, I would love to see a spotless tile floor in there. It also works on vinyl which is perfect for our kitchen.
Purest Naturals Essential oil diffuser. Like having your own spa at home. You can put any fragrance of your choosing in there and it will help with everything from cleaning the air to help you sleep better. And it has an awesome design too.
OontZ Angle 3. A portable Bluetooth speaker that lasts up to 12 hours. My house is lacking in the music department and I would love to listen to more music, especially in the kitchen when I’m cleaning away. At least I can’t really get my cleaning groove on without the right tunes playing.
A dreamcatcher from Dreamica on Etsy. I’m in love with those handcrafted dreamy looking dreamcatchers. If you go on Etsy and search for dreamcatchers you will get blown away at how many beautiful pieces there are. I want to fill my walls with them. I’m just kidding, I will not go crazy dreamcatcher-lady on you just yet. But I do want at least one to hang over my bed and the crib. The only problem is finding a design that works with my blue walls and green floor…(rental house).
As I was writing this list I realized that this could also be my online vision board and I can check them off as I receive them from the Universe. Because I have yet to actually make one and hang in my home for real. But as a new year’s resolution for 2018, I promise myself to make one as soon as I can in January.
Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to you all!
- Benefits of MinimalismMinimalism, it’s all about having a sparkly white house full of nothing. No sentimental items […]
- My 2017 | Why I Started Blogging | KonMari-ing my lifeThis year has been full of big changes in my life. In June, I gave […]
- What’s on my Christmas Wish List?Merry Christmas to everyone! It’s Christmas time again and Dear Santa, I promise I have […]
- Kettle Cleaning The Easy WayIf you are anything like me, you don’t like to spend money on any cleaning […]
- 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Pesky Fruit Flies Once And For AllFruit flies. We’ve all been there. The summer time is by far the loveliest season. […]
- Welcome home!Hey and welcome to the Big Yellow House! This is the place for all things […]